Follow my video to get detailed steps on how to install Parrot OS with persistence on a USB key
Recommended USB key: https://amzn.to/35HruTz
Recommended Amazon Tech products: https://www.amazon.com/shop/knowledgesharingtech
Amazon links are affiliate links. I gain a small percentage at no cost to you if you make a purchase. This will help my channel. Thank you.
✅ Subscribe, it really helps: https://www.youtube.com/knowledgesharingtech?sub_confirmation=1
Notes: – Make sure you are selecting and typing the correct USB key in all operations
Popular Laptops hot boot keys:
- Dell: Tap F12 when the Dell logo is displayed.
- HP: Tap F9 when the HP logo is displayed.
- Lenovo: Tap F12 when the Lenovo logo is displayed.
- Toshiba: Tap F12 or F2 when the Toshiba logo appears.
- Acer: Tap F12 as the Acer logo appears.
- Other: Try tapping Esc, F1-12, or Enter during bootup.
Commands: (Substitute the USB & partition names with the ones you have)
- sudo su
- wipefs /dev/sdb
- wipefs -o 0x8001 -f /dev/sdb
- mkdir -p /mnt/usb mount /dev/sdb3 /mnt/usb
- echo “/ union” “greater then sign” /mnt/usb/persistence.conf
Disclaimer: Use the instructions in this video at your own risk. We are not responsible for any data loss or other damages that may occur