Step by step instructions on how to run Chrome OS from a USB key on any laptop without installation. The laptop used to prepare the USB key is running Windows 10
Recommended USB key for fast performance on the link in this post
Download Chromium OS from: https://arnoldthebat.co.uk/
Download 7zip from: https://www.7-zip.org/
Download Rufus from: http://rufus.ie/
Laptops boot hot keys:
- Dell: Tap F12 when the Dell logo is displayed.
- HP: Tap F9 when the HP logo is displayed.
- Lenovo: Tap F12 when the Lenovo logo is displayed.
- Toshiba: Tap F12 or F2 when the Toshiba logo appears.
- Acer: Tap F12 as the Acer logo appears.
- Other: Try tapping Esc, F1-12, or Enter during bootup.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to any of these Software editors/distributors. Use the software in this video at your own risk. We are not responsible to any data loss or any damage that may occur. All the files on the USB thumb drive will be deleted. So make sure you are using a USB drive that doesn’t contain any data you want.