Everything you need to know on how to configure Storage Spaces in Windows 10 so to create a resilient and fault tolerant drive to put your important data on.
I explain resiliency types: Parity, Two-way mirror, Three-way mirror and Simple
I also touch on REFS (Resilient File System) and show you how to replace a failed drive without loosing any data.
How to fully backup and restore Windows 10: https://youtu.be/nXEqhBIHUGc
Chapters: How to configure Storage Spaces in Windows 10:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:10 Animated explanation of Storage Spaces
- 01:12 Step 1: Add drives & create storage pool
- 03:27 Step 2: Create Storage Space and move files to it
- 04:17 Resiliency types explained
- 06:22 How to move files to the storage space
- 07:47 Demonstrating a drive crash
- 09:40 Demonstrating how to replace a crashed drive
- 12:38 Thanks
Disclaimer: Use the instructions in this video at your own risk. We are not responsible for any data loss or other damages that may occur. A backup is always a good idea even if you have Storage Spaces configured