If you want to add USB 3.0 ports and a USB-C port to your PC, this can be easily done by installing a USB expansion card. Follow the instructions in my video to see how to install this card.
In my example I am using a Dell Inspiron 3671 with Windows 10 but, these instructions apply to all desktop computers that have an empty PCIe expansion slot.
Chapters: Adding USB ports to your PC with an expansion card
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:17 Unboxing and specifications
- 01:03 Installing the card
- 01:39 Connecting the power
- 02:29 How the card looks like when installed
- 02:45 Drivers (Not needed on Windows 10)
Disclaimer: Use the instructions in this video at your own risk. We are not responsible for any data loss or other damages that may occur