Browse the internet anonymously with Whonix.
Use the easy step by step instructions in my video to install and configure Whonix OS on Windows 10 on VirtualBox.
I also provide a detailed animated explanation on how Whonix works. Below is a snapshot of this animation.
Note: Both GW and WS should be running to browse the internet Always use the WS to browse the internet and never the GW
To update Whonix OS on both the Gateway and on the Workstation perform the following on each:
- sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
To change the passwords on both the Gateway and on the Workstation perform the following on each:
- sudo passwd root
- sudo passwd user
Chapters: How to install and configure Whonix on Windows 10 with VirtualBox
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:19 How Whonix works
- 01:00 Step 1: Download Whonix OVA and VirtualBox
- 02:28 Step 2: Install VirtualBox and import Whonix OVA
- 04:19 Step 3: Increase the RAM of the GW
- 04:51 Step 4: Initial configuration and update
- 08:34 Changing the default passwords of user and root
- 09:56 Step 5: Testing the internet connection
Disclaimer: Use the instructions in this video at your own risk. We are not responsible for any data loss or other damages that may occur