If you add a hard drive to your PC, you can move applications to it and also configure Windows 10 to install new applications directly to it.
Follow my step by step instructions on how to move modern apps and traditional applications in Windows 10 to learn how to do this.
I will also show you how to change the default location for modern apps and how to create a restore point to roll back changes for traditional applications
Pay close attention to moving traditional applications and DO NOT proceed if you are not sure
Chapters: Moving applications from drive to drive in Windows 10
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:22 Moving modern Apps
- 02:29 Check where the App is running
- 03:00 How to change the default location for new Apps
- 04:29 Notes about moving traditional applications
- 05:28 Creating a restore point
- 07:04 Moving the traditional application
- 08:44 Recreate the shortcut for the traditional application
- 09:25 Thanks
Disclaimer: Use the instructions in this video at your own risk. We are not responsible for any data loss or other damages that may occur.